Helping e‑commerce retailers save tax and create efficient structures
Are you an e‑commerce retailer looking to optimise the way you do business?
Is there something you’d like to know about international transfer pricing or the thresholds for VAT payments in the different EU states?
Do you need help setting up structured, digital document processing?
As an established tax adviser for e‑commerce, we’ve built up specialist knowledge on advice for online retailers. With tried and tested structures, processes and a never-ending flow of new ideas, we make sure you can sit back and concentrate on your core business, supported by reliable document-capture and accounting in the background.
In our experience, many online retailers face the following challenges:
• Chaotic document capturing, resulting in some operating costs not being properly recorded. There is no structured process to capture both online and offline documents
• Lack of knowledge on how to handle the tax aspects of orders from other EU/non-EU countries correctly
• No network of European and international tax advisers
• Chaotic data capture and accounting for Amazon FBA/FBM business
• Difficulty staying up to date and really using all the potential available in the face of rapidly changing rules and structures relating to tax in the e‑commerce sector
To optimise your e‑commerce accounting, we work with state-of-the-art software for multi-channel digital document capture. With DATEV’s “Unternehmen Online” tool, you can access and add to your accounting documents immediately, anywhere around the world and anytime.
Our high-performance data converter allows you to enter e‑commerce data from, for example, Afterbuy, Billbee, Plentymarkets, Magento, Amazon, PayPal, Amainvoice and many more
We work with an extensive network of tax advice firms in the various EU states, which means we can easily handle tax ID registration, VAT returns and tax accounting in each country. As IFRS experts, we are used to preparing international balance sheets and optimising the resulting tax burden.
Contact us now to arrange a free get-to-know-us appointment.